Friday, April 17, 2009

So I just wanted to let all of my wonderful blog readers that comment on SO many of my post, that I have hurt both of my wrist. I don't really know how I hurt them, they just really hurt. They hurt the most when I type and write, but also when I wash dishes, violin and at lot of other things. I have had problems with my wrist before(broken bones and tendinitis), but I have never had both my wrist hurt at the same time or like this.
It's probably the worst time for my wrist to bother me also, because next Saturday I have a concert, which also means lots of playing for dress rehearsals. (Which means I should be practicing this week, but I can because of my wrist, wihich is SO frustrating!)

Anyway...I hope everyone has had a great week!:)


5 comments :

  1. Jonathan David Page said...

    Anna... do you do anything other than hurt yourself?

    At least you can't post gruesome pictures of your hurting wrists - otherwise you might scare Abigail off entirely ;)

    Hope they feel better soon.

  2. Lizzie said...

    I'm sorry, Anna! That's terrible. One time I hurt both of my ankles at the same time... not too bad, but I understand your frustration. It's bothersome enough when it's only one. :(

  3. Amanda A Gordon said...

    I hope you feel better soon and that all works out for your concert.

    At least you didn't cut yourself this time!

  4. N said...

    Aw, I hope your wrists feel better in time! It's awful to have hand or wrists hurting...interferes with everything. :(

  5. Jessica said...

    I'll be praying for your wrists, Anna! This is really NOT the time for them to be in pain....