Friday, October 17, 2008

Sixteen of my favorite books!

This post was inspired by Meredith's post on books.

1. Dana's valley by Janette Oke
2. The Seat Beside Me by Nancy Moser
3. Hope Was Their by J. Bauer
4. The Inheritance by Louise May Alcott
5. Emily Of Deep Valley by Maud Hart Love Lace
6. As dead as a scone by Janet Benrey
7. The Love Comes Softly (series) by Janette Oka
8. Roses for Mama by Janette Oke
9. Plague Maker by Rene Gutterdge
10. Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris
11. Fire by Bill Bright
12. Violet Travilla (Series) by Martha Finely
13. Sisters Of Holmes County (series) by Wanda E. Brunstetter
14. Fortunes OF the3 Black Hills (series) by Stephen Bly
15. The Creoles (Series) by Gilbert Morris and Lynn Morris
16.When Dreams Come True by Leslie Ludy

~ Have A great Weekend!~

2 comments :

  1. N said...

    I really liked "Emily Of Deep Valley" too. Have you read the other books by Maud Hart Lovelace? I'd read all the "Betsy & Tacy" books, and I wasn't sure how I was going to like the other little stories, but I did like that one at least (I can't really remember the other ones...).

    "Dead as a scone" sounds funny! :) I may have to buy that one.

  2. Amanda A Gordon said...

    You inspired me to make a list... of art media!