Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Man Blows Up Apartment!

A New Jersey man trying to exterminate insects in his apartment blew it up instead, the New York Daily News reported on Monday.

Isias Vidal Maceda was unhurt in the incident, but 80 percent of his apartment was destroyed, Eatontown, New Jersey police told the newspaper.

The accident occurred as Maceda was spraying for pests in his kitchen. Somehow the bug spray ignited a blast that blew out the apartment's front windows and triggered a fire that quickly spread, the newspaper said.

From MSNBC

1 comments :

  1. mandolinartist aka amanda said...

    WHOA!! I'm sure that scared him more than any bugs... WOW! That's terrible.