Monday, August 25, 2008

My Weekend

Saturday :

6:00 – got up

7:30 – ate

8:00- violin

9:00 - cleaned the down stairs

10:30 – started painting

12:00 - stop painting because my heart was racing and my chest hurts. I have an irregular heart beat, which means my heart will beat fine, them it will skip a beat, to make up for the skipped beat it will do two beats really fast. A lot of times when this happens it will hurt my Chest and make it hard to inhale when I breath. I've been to the doctor, had two EKG'S and blood work, but no one seems to know how to treat it. My irregular heart beat most of the time only bothers me when I eat wheat, dairy or don't take my calcium.

1:00 lunch

3:30 – go back to painting

4:30 - stop painting to make a cake

5:30 - picking pears

7:00 – dinner

8:00 – painting

10:30 – finished painting for the day


Sunday:

6:00- got up

7:00 – 8:30 getting ready for Church

8:30 – leave for Church ( This is when we are supposed to leave for Church, but this is when we really leave 8:45)

9:10 – stop on the way to Church to go to the trash dump!:)

9:25 –arrive at Church

12:00 - Lunch at Church (Our Church always has lunch together)

2:00 – leave Church

3:30 – start painting again


7:00 - dinner

8:00 – cleaning the kitchen and den

9:20 – violin

10:00 – go to bed.

We had to get all the painting done this weekend because the carpet people came today. The inside of our addition is all done!! If everything goes as planed my Grandparents will be moving in next Saturday. YAY!

Here are some pictures from this weekend:




3 comments :

  1. Meredith Ivy said...

    Sounds like you had a busy weekend, Annabeth! The paint color (is it blue?) is really pretty. I'm sorry about your problems with your heartbeat... That sounds like it would be scary when it's happening.

    Did you happen to see my comment at the last post?

    Have a great Tuesday!

  2. blackhawk said...

    what happaned to your feet and what are molly and sam doing

  3. N said...

    Yep...that's what happens when you paint with bare feet! :) I've ended up with paint on my feet before...and it's so cold and squishy when you step in it too! BTW, why does the wall look like it's painted, but still has drywall mud on it? The blue color looks nice.

    That cake looks yummy! Is that cranberries or cherries?

    Oh dear, the heart palpitations sound terrible. Have any of the doctors ever mentioned any sort of surgery that could be done to fix it? I know a friend of mine used to have palpitations and if it got bad enough that she couldn't stop it with a shock (like dipping her hands in icewater) she'd have to go to the ER and they'd do something that actually stopped her heart for a second, and that way sort of reset it I guess? (Sounds scary!) Anyway, maybe it depends on what exactly is causing the problem, but she was finally able to have some sort of surgery done that fixed it.