Thursday, November 6, 2008

Violin!

So I was looking at one of my favorite websites Cafepress, and notice they had some really cool violin sweatshirts. Like these :

But, both these sweatshirts are around $30, plus shipping!
Even though I really like them I would only spend $15, on a sweatshirt.


A few weeks ago I was think about how I can dress up my violin case. One of my friends has people sign her case and another one has key changes all over it. Well I thought of this really cool idea that I can put mini button all over the strap like this:


The only problem is that these little buttons cost like $2 each and I will need like 100 buttons to cover my violin case. Hum.......I think that's a problem!:)

Oh! I also found these really awesome violin shoes!! I think this pair is my favorite, but I also like this one.

Nick and my Dad are on their way up to Greensboro for the pre-season basketball tournament! They will be spending the night,and since I have DUSS tomorrow I can't go!:( If y'all could please pray for Nick, that he does not get hurt and his side does not hurt.
You see early this week Nick was hit in the side by a member of the team. (He was not waring his protective vest!) It was really painful and swollen! It really hurt to run! He is doing a lot better and hopeful get through the games to day and tomorrow!




1 comments :

  1. Amanda A Gordon said...

    Thanks for introducing me to cafepress. They have some great mandolin shirts as well.