Saturday, November 29, 2008


We have finally eaten all the leftovers! Today we get to go over and have Thanksgiving with my Mom's family. Sunday I will be posting a lot. I just don't have time right now. I went to bed at 12:30 and woke up at 7:00, So Anna is still really sleepy!:)
BTW, a lot of us have this cold and can't talk. So the one's that have it are going around whispering. (I have yet to get it, I think it is because I drink a lot of white tea and it helps to prevent colds.) I think the Taylor's gave it to us!;)

Well.....this was really just a lot of rambling, so I better go.

5 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    *splutters indignantly* :D

    Your pie looks really tasty!!

  2. N said...

    Mmm...the pie looks good!

    I hope y'all feel better soon, and that you don't get the cold, Anna. :)

    Well, you got more sleep than I did last night... :P

  3. blackhawk said...

    yes the pie dose look good

  4. Amanda A Gordon said...

    Yum! The pie looks great! Pecan is one of my favorites; it may be my most favorite!

  5. Meredith Ivy said...

    Hi Anna!

    I just tagged you over at my blog. Have a great week!