Friday, April 11, 2008

Magic Cookie point winner + Stupid People News

Sorry the the blog has been dead this week, I wasn't even able to get a notebook blogger posted. I have been a little under the weather the past couple of days with a headache and sore throat plus I have not been getting home until 9pm and after dinner and a shower I have pretty much just crashed. I don't think I have been online more than 5 minutes since Monday and that was just to check email. The next couple of weeks I probably will be just as busy, which is good, I can't stand having nothing to do, but that means I won't be posting much, so I apologize in advance if my sisters can't keep the readers entertained. :p

As to the winner of the Anna's Magic Cookie point quiz, rahraht was the winner with a whopping 4/12 right! Yes! 4 our of 12, you rock! I guess maybe Anna's questions were too hard for our readers, I will see if she can post easier ones next time. ;) The answers in case anyone was wondering are as follows:
1. B
2. B
3. A
4. B
5. A
6. B
7. C
8. C
9. A
10.A
11.A
12.A

And now I bring you this week's stupid criminal:

Candy Wrappers Help Police Nab Suspects

CINCINNATI (AP) - Police in Cincinnati say a trail of candy and wrappers led them to suspects in a break-in at a downtown candy store.

Four people have been charged with breaking and entering. One of the four also has been charged with child endangering.

Police say 19-year-old Christine Ruther had her 7-week-old daughter with her when she and three others broke into Peter Minges (MIHNG'-guhs) & Son candy store Thursday. They are accused of taking about $400 in candy.

The group was arrested a few blocks away.

9 comments :

  1. N said...

    Good grief! Some of those answers are the very last ones I would have picked!

    Those are from the game "Worst Case Scenario" right?

  2. Anna Taylor said...

    Here I was think I had picked them too easy!!:)

    Yes, it to that game.

  3. Anonymous said...

    Oookay... now I know that in an emergency situation I would be completely useless! Do not trust me with your life! :p

  4. Anna Taylor said...

    Last week we played this game with Will, Sam, and Matt. They were 5 or 6 spaces from the end and I was 4 spaces from the beginning!:) So no one should trust me with their life either!:)

  5. Ana said...

    Ummm, yeah, I got three right. Wahoo!!! :)

  6. Anonymous said...

    Never played the game,I'd obviously be hopeless in a disaster. :) Amazing that I got four correct!!!

  7. Anonymous said...

    i got zero right

  8. Anonymous said...

    1 week and 0 posts.
    *goes back to sleep*

  9. Will said...

    I agree Abigail! A whole week and not even a how-do-you-do from the blog authors!