Friday, December 5, 2008

Yesterday Abigail came over to spend the night with us, so that she could go to Nick's play. It was a lot of fun! Sam also came over after school to hunt. He got a doe! Sarah got a buck, but with her truck.:) On the way to the play we looked for it, but could not find it anywhere.


Here are some picture of our wonderful day!

Abigail and Molly making muffins.


They were really good!

Sam's deer!

Abigail and me holding tickets to Nick's play!

Abigail sprained her ankle in our woods!

It was SO great to have her over, and
I can't wait to have Rebekah over tomorrow!:)



6 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Aw, I love the one of us in the woods. Will you print it for me? The agony picture turned out disturbing! :D

    *cautiously glances at foot*
    It's turning greene. And seems be gaining weight...

    But I completely had a blast, despite the mishap. Thank you for inviting me!! Missing you...

  2. N said...

    Aw! Poor Abigail! :(

    Those muffins look good...are they pumpkin chocolate chip?

  3. Anonymous said...

    Yes, they were pumpking chocolate chip. VERY tasty!

  4. Anonymous said...

    Haha, pumpking! It's not just kin to the pump, it's king of the pump! I'm weird. <:/

  5. N said...

    LOL! :D

  6. Unknown said...

    You guys are too funny! Thanks for the entertainment! :-P