Monday, February 18, 2008

How To Wash a dog....part 2

Scroll down to see part one.


Step 4: Do your best to ignore the sad and pitiful faces that your dog makes.
See below:
This is a classic "why are you giving me a bath I just went swimming in the creek face"
Ok....... so I lied...... the small person did not bathe the dog........ He had help.......We got molly the put the shampoo on because it contained dangerous pesticides. :) Really.... it did!
See? We didn't make her do all the work.
Step 5: Remember to hold on to your dog at all times during the washing.
Dogs do not care for baths and they will run away at the first oppertunity.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments :

  1. N said...

    Awww...that poor dog look so sad! :( You tortured her! :D

    Do dogs make lots of noise while being bathed, or do they just look pitiful?

    I need to bathe one of my cats (or possibly both of them) later this week, and cats are NOT quiet!

  2. Sarah said...

    No, Taffy didn't make any noise while we bathed her.
    Sometimes my dogs will whinea little but most of the times they don't make any noise.

    We have never given our cats a bath. I don't think it would be a good experience. :)