Monday, March 24, 2008

Basketball !!! :)






This last week Nick and My Dad plus the whole Varsity, JV, and MS, basketball teams have all been at the East Coast Home school Basketball Championship. Friday night was the finals. JV, lost by 11 points and came in second. MS, lost also and came in 4th. Varsity, won first place in overtime by two points!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO happy for them! The whole team played awesome together! Nick called Friday night and they were jumping around and screaming all over the place, they were SO happy !!!!:) Great job guys! What a great way to end the 2007 - 2008 basketball season!

~Anna~

Thanks to Sarah for the pictures!

9 comments :

  1. Trina said...

    Comment on Picture #2: "Boy, can that white man jump!"
    Congrats, Nick!
    Who took the cool pictures - your dad?

  2. Anna Taylor said...

    My friend Sarah took them.

  3. Anonymous said...

    Haha, #2 is very funny. Looks like they're trying to see who can reach the highest and mean while the ref is like "WOW!"

  4. Anonymous said...

    If any of you are wondering why my mouth is open in most of the pictures you see of me, i'm just trying to catch as many bugs in my mouth as I can

  5. Anonymous said...

    Ahhh, yes of course, good energy boosters...
    Did you get any jams?

  6. Anonymous said...

    Yes, off of a no-look-shovel pass from Chris, he drove baseline and passed it and I grabbed it in the lane and threw it down... No film though :( no one ever records when I dunk :sigh:

  7. Olivia Joy said...

    GO NICK!!! I was rooting for you and thats how you won (ya just didn't know it ;)

  8. Will said...

    Ah yes, no film for our dunks is a recurring theme it seems... :(

  9. Anonymous said...

    Oh, so thats how we won- Olivia showed up and started cheering and the other team just started to melt :)


    Alas, I will just get 20 dunks next year and therefore at least 1 of them will be recorded