Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Three years of being sick....

Today is my sister Anna's birthday, unfortunately for Anna, for the third year in a row she happens to be sick on her birthday! How sad is that? Anna is the resident "paparazzi" and always is in need of fresh batteries. So if anyone wants to send her a gift, those are a good idea, just remember to make sure they are of the AA variety. ;) Because Anna is always taking pictures I could not find a good one that actually included her so I will just post one I took of her and her current "love" :D

In one of the concerts on Saturday she had a duet. I was going to post the whole thing but it is rather long so I am just posting the last 3 minutes.



Oh and I forgot to mention when I posted on Sunday that is was my brother Sam's birthday! So in late honor of that, here is a picture that is few years old of him being cool B)


10 comments :

  1. N said...

    Happy birthday, Anna! :)

    Ah, batteries, always a good gift! :D Have you tried the Energizer lithium batteries? I find they last quite a while in my camera.

  2. Olivia Joy said...

    Happy Birthday Anna!!!!

  3. Anonymous said...

    Get well soon!
    You sound great in the video clip! But I think you'd have played even better if I'd been sitting on the front row staring at you :D

  4. Anonymous said...

    Happy birthday, Anna!!

  5. Anonymous said...

    Hey hey...i'm at my grandmothers and she has faster email so i got to "see" the concert...very cool. Sorry your such a sickie.

  6. Anonymous said...

    okay, that was really stupid...i meant to say "faster internet" (Duh enil..get it right for once)

  7. Anna Taylor said...

    Faster internet, what a joy!:)

  8. N said...

    Okay, I'm confused. Your profile says "Anna Beth, but the link to it on the blog says "Anna Leigh.

  9. Anna Taylor said...

    My whole name is Annabeth Leigh. At the time I made my profile I liked Anna Leigh better than Annabeth! This week I changed it to Annabeth, because I was tired of Anna Leigh!:) Does that answer your question?

  10. N said...

    Ah, yes, I see! So Annabeth is like one whole name, and Leigh is your middle name. Cool!