Friday, March 14, 2008

Notes From Anna......



Thank you for my happy birthday wishes! I had a great birthday except for the fact that I could not talk, I had a fever, and I felt like I was part of the couch! I did not realize how much I love to talk until Wednesday when I was in bed and needed water. I did not feel like walking all the way down stairs, so I opened my mouth to call my Mother and all that came out was a whisper! After whispering for five minute and no one coming, I started banging on the wall! That worked, I got my water and learned that if you can't talk, bang on the wall! I have felt fine for the past two days, but my pore little brother has it now! He has had a fever between 100 - 103 all day!Pore little bunny!:) Please pray he will be better and no one else will come down with it!


On a happer note, Will, Sarah, and Nick got me my favorite movie for my birthday!

And an itunes gift card!

My great friend Emily got me these really cool bangles for my birthday!! Aren't they awesome? Thanks Emily I love them!!:)


Got to go watch the Duke game!:)

7 comments :

  1. N said...

    Aw, I'm glad you're feeling better...too bad your little brother has it now! I hope he feels better soon, and you don't all get it! It doesn't sound like much fun...I thought you just had a cold or something. (Not that that's fun either!)

  2. N said...

    Oh, and I meant to say, I like that photo of the pear tree! That is a pear tree, right?

  3. Anonymous said...

    It does not matter what kind of tree it is because it does not give us any fruit. Maybe we should just cut it down but it does bloom pretty. Last year a hard frost got it. Our fruit trees have had a time of it but our black berries are legendary.

  4. N said...

    Oh, I just assumed it was an ornamental pear tree, like a Bradford or Cleveland pear. It's pretty!

  5. Anonymous said...

    Duke GOT BEAT!!!!!!!!!!....not to spoil the happy occassion though :D Those brackets, or whatever you called them looked very familiar...i think she swiped them off me...

  6. Anna Taylor said...

    Enil,
    I'm glad you are no longer waring the Bangles. They are rather girly!!:) Are y'all home ?

  7. Anonymous said...

    Bangles...thats the one i was looking for...tsk...oh well, i'll live without for a while. But i was "wearing" them ;D Yes, we're home, go read my blog and you'll get the scoop.