Friday, May 30, 2008

Wow, I had no idea that I was so hyper!!!!

This was my first result: Just wait it gets better!
The Caffeine Click Test - How Caffeinated Are You?



Second Time
The Caffeine Click Test - How Caffeinated Are You?


Apparently, I am too hyper for my own good.
This about made me fall out my chair, I was laughing so hard.
The funny thing is, I hadn't had ANY Caffeine all day!
So, the moral of the story is....
if Sarah has had Caffeine.... even just a little bit.....watch out!

6 comments :

  1. N said...

    Whoa!!! Okay Sarah, step away from the computer...and DON'T DRINK ANY CAFFEINE!!!! :D

    I think a lot of that test depends on your mouse too...whether it clicks fast or not.

  2. Anonymous said...

    Iclicked 102 times... (and I am tired.)
    My level is...
    High - Well Caffeinated & Easily Excitable...

  3. Anonymous said...

    Mine was "extremely high", but I hadn't had any caffeine when I did it.

    And it seems like those nasty Mac mice would make it easier to click faster (does anyone have one of those?)

  4. N said...

    Okay, I tried it again after plugging in the "nasty Mac mouse" (that I'd stopped using because the scroll wheel/ball thingy stopped scrolling up) and I only got "extremely high"...so it wasn't any faster. The older Mac mice (the clear ones) work better than the new white ones though, so it would probably be faster with one of those.

  5. Beth said...

    Mine is "extremely high" after two cups of tea and using a classic clear Mac mouse.

  6. Anonymous said...

    The white ones are the ones that bug me...