Thursday, May 1, 2008

Shazam!

No notebook blogger today, I have been using my breaks in class to work on an estimate for an addition, more on that at a later date, so I have did not have a chance to write anything up, besides nothing much exciting happened anyway. :p In the meantime, long time readers of the blog probably remember the dumpster house, full of trash and everything else. Well it has been slowly coming along in it's fix up but since it is almost finished now, I figured I would post some new pictures.

As much as I like the red door on my apartment, this orange one tops it IMO
Remember this?

Sadly the spiral staircase had to go

Old vs. new kitchen
This is the same room:
I am only posting this bathroom picture because I think the sink is awesome...
Going upstairs:
bamboo mini fence in back

9 comments :

  1. Ana said...

    What a change! What a lot of work that must have been. It looks so wonderful now!

  2. N said...

    Nice! Yeah, the door's pretty cool...I like the whole modern look (I guess the staircase-that-is-no-more went with that style). And that bamboo fence is neat!

    Where did the light fixture (the track light you can see in the door picture) come from, do you know? It seems like I've seen it somewhere and I'm trying to remember where. :D

    Wow, there was a lot of...stuff...in that house...nice china cabinet though, what happened to the few nice things that were in the house?

  3. Will said...

    All the light fixtures plus a bunch of other stuff came from Ikea, which is just a killer store. Well except for one downside, it makes you want to spend money like nothing else. :p

    As for the nice things in the house, I took it all home....

  4. Trina said...

    Will, the transformation is astonishing! Awesome job.

  5. Anonymous said...

    It looks fantastic! I love the door.

    And Ikea is my favorite store! They just opened one by us but I haven't had a chance to go yet...

  6. Paige said...

    The house looks amazing! It looks like something from the design magazines we get. Very nice. Oh...the sink really is awesome :)

    -Paige

  7. Anonymous said...

    Impressive!!!!!!!!!

  8. Anonymous said...

    That is Soooo amazing!! I'm thinking you must have done alot of the work yourself, right?
    My personal style is more traditional, but I can appreciate the modern, clean look. :)
    Good Work!

  9. Will said...

    Yeah I am not exactly a fan of the modern exterior myself :p