Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A word about me dancing

I have been gone for four days in San Antonio and in my absence I see my sister has added her commentary to my previous post :p For the record I want to say that I can dance, but because of my amazing skill I make everyone around me look terrible and I would never want to be the cause of someone quitting dancing because they don't think they are skilled enough. I just have natural talent, what else is there to say. :D Pictures from SA will be forthcoming tomorrow.

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    What ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can dance like way better than you any day!!! (notice I tell you this over the internet so that you can't show me up). Hah!

  2. Sarah said...

    Bob, I completely agree with you!!
    lol

  3. Anonymous said...

    I have personally waltzed with Will, and I have to say, he is a pretty good dancer - for a lobster.