Saturday, November 3, 2007

Dumpster diving, house style!!!

Today, I will be cleaning out a house that is in a word, chaos. Complete and utter chaos! Recently at work we have started buying foreclosed homes, fixing them up and then reselling them. That is actually how I got involved with my apartment I have posted about. Anyway we recently got a house that is a disaster inside, there is literally stuff everywhere! I am serious when I say you can hardly walk around without stepping on piles of junk. These are some some "before" pictures I took a while back:

Oh yeah! :D Going have some fun clearing this stuff out! :p While I do like clearing out houses like this, it would just be another day of work and probably not half as fun if not for the fact that anything I find I get to keep!!! Anyone want a boat that is missing the motor? Trailer included! :D

10 comments :

  1. Trina said...

    Hey, will - I like the headboard in the bedroom! Is is queen or king??? :)
    that looks like a lot of fun - I love treasure hunting!

  2. Anonymous said...

    That awful, did someone actually live in it that way? Or has it been a junk storage place for a while? Hope it doesn't have fleas! ;)

  3. Anonymous said...

    What a mess !! I love the stares !!

  4. Anonymous said...

    ummm....I think you mean the STAIRS....unless there are people living in the closet....and they like to stare at visitors...

  5. Anonymous said...

    Where is the door leading to the weirdo black hole closet?

  6. Will said...

    Trina I am not sure but I think it is a queen.
    Abigail I really have no idea how it got in such bad shape, there is no order to the mess, just everything all tossed together!
    David, I unfortunately have no pictures of the black hole closet, it is rather hard to take a picture of a black hole, they just suck all the light!

  7. Anonymous said...

    Wow!!! That place is exactly what you said, utter chaos! I've never seen anything like it...

    So, did you find anything you wanted? Like maybe that picture sitting on the open drawer in the second photo, or the clothes hanging in the closet. ;) You could look at those pictures for a long time and keep seeing things you didn't notice at first glance.

  8. Anonymous said...

    Wow, that's really gross. I can't imagine living like that. Find anything good? Did you tap around in that black-hole closet to see if there was a hidden door or anything? :P

  9. Anonymous said...

    Eeek! Almost as bad as Olivia's room!

  10. Will said...

    Haha I have not been in Olivia's room recently but there is no way on earth it is even half as bad as this place was!

    As to the question "did I find anything good?" A post is coming.