Monday, January 21, 2008

How about some more snow pictures?

Yes! Haha I know blog readers are probably rolling their eyes right now and mentally groaning. You may be thinking to yourself, those crazy Toaster bloggers keep posting pictures of their 1-inch snow storm, and they are not even great pictures, enough already!!! Well since not much has happened in the past few days except our paltry snow fall all I have to blog with is snow pictures. :p While my sisters were spending their time trying to toss each other and various articles of clothing into the creek, I was wondering around with my lens cap in my mouth taking pictures, some of which are worth taking a gander at if I do say so myself....*Note* unless you click the picture to zoom in you will not see all the detail. ;)











Ok, I promise no more posts on snow...at least until it snows again :p
Posted by Picasa

3 comments :

  1. N said...

    Nice pictures, and interesting titles... :) What kind of camera do you have?

    I think you have to be in North Carolina to realize how impressive even 1 inch of snow is!
    We didn't even get that much here in Winston-Salem though. In fact we haven't had a good snow for probably the past three years! :( I just want a few inches!!! :D

  2. Anonymous said...

    I have come to the same conclusion, Natalie-You have to live in NC. to realize just how impressive an inch of snow is :)

    Ha, when it starts to snow here we all start to groan :)

    It has been so cold here the past couple of days that we have had to keep the taps running day and night just so the pipes won't freeze......not fun.

  3. Will said...

    Ah running the taps to keep the pipes from freezing that really can get to be a pain! Natalie, my camera is a Canon Rebel XT.