Monday, January 14, 2008

The fastest dryer this side of the Smokeys

In some complex and weird equation yet to be completely understood by man, I occasionally end up in the kitchen with the job of cleaning it firmly on my shoulders and my shoulders alone. It is times like this that I usually turn on music and clean the kitchen as only I can, very slowly while singing.... :p Several nights ago I found myself in this situation yet again, I looked over at my brother Matthew who was sitting on the couch and asked kiddingly if he wanted to be my dryer. Matthew jumped up with an enthusiastic YES and so I washed and Matthew dried. Let me tell you, Matthew is a fast dryer, faster than anyone else in our house. If there was a kitchen cleaning contest I know who I would want on the towel drying!




Sorry the pictures are slightly overly dramatic funny things happen when Matthew is around a camera...
Posted by Picasa

6 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    :D

  2. Anonymous said...

    :D

  3. Anonymous said...

    :D

  4. N said...

    Uh, I guess I should put a smiley in...

    :D

    There. Now I was going to say that little brothers are so funny sometimes! And they always get goofy around a camera. How old is he? My little brother is 6, and already a goofball!

    That's nice that he wanted to help.

    Sorry I broke the pattern of smilies. :(

  5. Will said...

    Matthew is 6 as well :)

  6. N said...

    Ah, yes, I might have guessed!