Tuesday, January 15, 2008

William's Birthday !!

Last Monday was William's 23 birthday !!!:) Yes I know that was a little over a week ago but, I felt bad since no one said anything about his birthday! William was very sad that it did not SNOW!!! ( He is still upset about this!) Instead of snow we had beautiful 70 degree weather!:)

My brother is :

crazy.....


But I guess we all are!:)


VERY strong!

Can make every one smile !

and looks great in anything!


I could go on, on, on, about my wonderful brother !! We love you William and happy late birthday!!!

6 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    I laughed, I cried, it moved me Bob!

  2. Anonymous said...

    Seconded! I was going to post a touching commentary about how great he is, but I lacked pictures and instead didn't do anything :(

  3. Olivia Joy said...

    Happy belated birthday, Will.

  4. Will said...

    Well thank you Olivia and Anna for the post...I did not even know about the existence of a few of these pictures... hopefully no one has retinal damage...

  5. Anonymous said...

    nothing too serious...but i did do a birthday post for you...:ka-sniff: and no one noticed..

  6. Anna Taylor said...

    My biggest apology !!!