Sunday, January 20, 2008

Snow day at CLF

Since yesterday it snowed an inch, today we decided to explore the woods. Samuel wandered around ahead of every one.
Matthew and I pretty much scraped every fallen tree to make a huge snowball. Well...... the snow ball was huge for Matthew.......

He was quite excited about the snowball as you can tell from his face here.


Here he is... thinking serious thoughts......like I wonder what will happen if I throw this at Anna???

William has a strange facial expression...... what can I say?????
(He says it is because I stole his tea......not true... I was merely holding his empty cup while he took pictures of....... stuff)


If Anna and Molly stay outside too long they start acting like cats, 'nuff said
Posted by Picasa

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    not true! I resent that comment!!!!!!!!