Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Anyone who has been following the progress of the second Chronicles of Narnia film, "Prince Caspian" probably already knows that the first trailer came out a few days ago. I was going to post a different video today but I figure since I have been posting videos this week I might as well post the trailer in case you have not seen it yet. :)



Personally for me, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe was rather disappointing, it seemed they tried to be like Lord of the Rings and it just came off badly. They have great source material it just needed to be implemented better in my opinion. Hopefully Prince Caspian can try not to copy other fantasy films but create it's own look....

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Yeah, after Lotr, the first Narnia was on the verge of being cheesy. I'm a girl, but I'd like a little more depth, violence and intensity then THAT. Something more frightening than falling through ice ;)
    And I really hoped Aslan would eat the queen, but he seems to more make sure she's dead and then leave. I can't really tell. But I did like the little line they through in about it being finished. According to World mag, the director had know idea what signficance that phrase has.