Monday, December 31, 2007

Sarah's year in Pictures

2007 started off with Nick and Will deciding not to cut their hair


No! I do not look like my grandma! You just don't know modern hairstyles!

but mom.... all the cool guys are wearing their hair this way!
Mr. Cool.....need I say more?
The scariest pirate ninja I have ever seen......also the cutest one
Molly pretending she's a man pretending to smoke..... talk about a good role model....


What's up dude.....if you dress like me....
you will end up in jail....hence the sad face
Also....that was the craziest gift Sarah got..... A LIME GREEN DO-RAG??
William has now stolen it..... along with a hat I (Sarah) received from Bethany!

Bethany's hat:

A Cake!!!!!! Yes, it was yummy!

There are no words.......

Ditto.....


My little bookworms.....sooooo cute......I might be a teeny bit biased......

What my family does for fun!!
There are no words to describe this incredible time that we are having.
Don't you wish you knew what we are doing?
And yes that is a stuffed dog that William is holding.....



Me getting completly covered in snow.....
Thanks Olivia!!!! :)
Baumans visit in October......We decided against posting all the wild and crazy pictures we took...it would scare people..... see we all look relativly normal...
A Bird!!!
Matthew's first violin concert
Umm.....me getting ready for a concert????
Outside I look fine....but I feel dead inside........Our mother said this picture disturbed her

The Red Lobster

Picture with the best story behind it. Don't you wish you knew what the story was??

A typical lunch for Willliam
Best concert of the year...
Normal loot from the library.....
Snow......it was sooo much fun!!!!

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    FYI Sarah, I REALLY enjoyed these pictures. I kinda agree with your mom on the William ouside vs. in pic! :p