Thursday, December 13, 2007

Baking and Snow!!

Right before the buckeyes go in the freezer.
My beautiful buckeyes all ready to eat!!
All my buckeyes in there containers.

Sesame Street chocolates!!
Hearts and bear Chocolates!



Also, William and Sarah did not leave the B's house this morning, because they got snowed in!! They brought William's little car, that can't drive through the snow. When MR. B. called us they were outside in shorts and t shirts making snow angles! Romulus NY has closed all the schools, which they almost NEVER do, because of the snow !! Hopefully they will be home by Sunday!!


2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    I am sure Sarah and William are not too distressed ;) BTW, I NEED YOUR BUCKEYE RECIPE!!! THEY ARE SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD! In that picture of you with yer baked goods, you actually resemble Sarah. Never noticed that before.

  2. Anna Taylor said...

    They are SO good and SO addicting!!!! I'll post the recipe this afternoon, when I get home!