Monday, October 8, 2007

Explanation Of the Crazy William Photos

I kept meaning to get on all week and post about the crazy photos of William and his sleeping bag. What happened was this: after dinner that night, William came up to me and said " Sarah, I want to show you something." Since I am naturally inquisitive, I immediately follow William up to his room...to find...William holding his camera. Since so many people had commented and said "I can't tell how big the sleeping bag is...William decided to remedy that by taking pictures of himself inside said sleeping bag. So I take a few pictures for the blog. Then I decided to have some fun. I started snapping away like the paparazzi. Those pictures are the result...(William finally got tired of me having fun and decided to end it. So, the moral of the story is: if you give Sarah a camera, she might use it to take funny/embarrassing/strange pictures of you... she could also take a nice picture but you never know what you will get. The thing to do, is to make sure you look at every picture she takes and then when she is not looking, you take her camera and delete all the ones you hate. hmm I just realized that I was referring to myself in the third person. I think I will end this post before I say anything else that I will regret tomorrow.
~Adios~
~La Sarita~

3 comments :

  1. Will said...

    She also forgot to mention that the camera was on the setting right below auto so as long as you kept pushing the button it would keep taking pictures....she took like 20 in 10 seconds!

  2. Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the explanation :)

  3. Anonymous said...

    Ooo Sarah, you've know idea how good it feels to no longer be in suspense!

    P.S. Too bad my middle name isn't Sarah... :)