Monday, October 8, 2007

WOO HOO

William and I get to go to the Denver and the mile high orchestra concert!!!!! We thought it was the same day as my orchestra concert in December but it isn't !!!! Denver and the Mile High Orchestra is a Christian big band group that we heard when we went to Kingdom bound in August.
I am sooo excite. Of course we still have to work out the logistics because the concert is in NY. But we have plenty time for that. Can you tell I'm a sanguine ? ok you all have heard enough from me tonight...hopefully tomorrow I will write about my Sunday concert. Yes, I had 2 concerts in two days. It was exhausting! So, stay tuned. :)

2 comments :

  1. Will said...

    I just want to add a WOOOOOOOOHOOOOO!

  2. Anonymous said...

    I want to add a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I can't wait!!! We are going to have sooooooo much fun!!!!
    (No bloody knees involved :))