Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Avast ye! Today be "Talk Like A Pirate Day"!

I be postin this 'ere post to inform all ye dirty scallywags that today be:


So go out there and greet everyone ya see with not hello, but with "Ahoy, me hearty!" Shout "shiver me timbers" at least 10 times today and integrate the following words into your vocabulary: Matey, booty, Arghhh, buried treasure, plank, scoundrel, plunder or any other piraty words that come to the coconut ya call your head! And remember to talk in a gravelly voice, because you've been breathing in saltwater and are bound to be a little raspy.... Now I leave ya to go round me up some fresh grub for me chow!

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    It is touching to see how proud you are of your heritage... :)

    Tortuga?

    -Abigail T.

  2. Anonymous said...

    Ahoy matey....ery, thisy posty wasy mosty interestingy toey meey

  3. Anonymous said...

    ahoy there matey and ah shiver me timbers