Thursday, September 20, 2007

Love, Laugh, .......

What is the first word that comes to mind after reading those two?

I was walking through K-Mart yesterday (I hate K-Mart, but that story is for another time) and as I went by the picture frame section I noticed they had these black wooden words you could buy. I glanced at them out of the corner of my eye and saw one was Love and the other one was Laugh...Right after I noticed them, out of the blue a word popped into my head. For some reason it made me stop, I turned around and went back to the wooden words and sure enough right there on the top shelf was the word that had popped into my head....it was almost like something from the Twilight Zone, but then I figured I must have heard it somewhere and I decided to see what other people's first though is....So what is the first word that comes to your mind after reading Love, Laugh, .....?

5 comments :

  1. Jeremy said...

    Live!?

  2. Abbey said...

    I was thinking what Jeremy said. And can't think of anything else.

  3. Will said...

    Whoops I actually meant to post what came to my head :p Yeah Jeremy it was Live... I just thought it was weird how that popped into my head after just a glance out of the corner of my eye at the other two words... i know I must have seen these words together someone but I can't remember where....

  4. Anonymous said...

    The first thing I thought of was: Live, Love, Laugh.
    Only because we have some friends who have a poster at their church with that saying on it. And because one of my nick names is Liv an the other Liv luv, they always call me Liv luv laugh whenever they come.

  5. Will said...

    ah so you're a celebrity! You are so famous stores all over the country sell wooden letters of your nick names! :D