Monday, September 17, 2007

That's Amore!!

(In Napoli where love is King)
(When boy meets girl)
(Here's what they say)

When the moon hits your eye
Like a big-a pizza pie
That's amore
When the world seems to shine
Like you've had too much wine
That's amore

Bells'll ring
Ting-a-ling-a-ling
Ting-a-ling-a-ling
And you'll sing "Vita bella"
Hearts'll play
Tippi-tippi-tay
Tippi-tippi-tay
Like a gay tarantella

When the stars make you drool
Joost-a like pasta fazool
That's amore
When you dance down the street
With a cloud at your feet, you're in love
When you walk in a dream
But you know you're not dreamin', signore
'Scusami, but you see
Back in old Napoli, that's amore
That's amore!

Haha, I was listening to David Crowder and I had a crazy urge to play some Dean Martin and of course if you are going to listen to Martin, you have to listen to 'That's Amore"

5 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    hmm...im thinkin' "Gay tarantula"...Thats wierd...

    anywho...

    Neil

  2. Will said...

    Yeah that is a little odd isn't it

  3. Anonymous said...

    I think I would like it better if I could hear the music that goes with it.

  4. Will said...

    :o You have never heard That's Amore??? Ask your dad, he can probably sing it for you :)

  5. Abbey said...

    When I read this post, I started singing the song!! My brother told me to be quiet because he was trying to watch a movie! :) I heard it on the movie "The Caddy" with Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis. And I've never forgotten it. Although since I'm a girl, my Dean Martin impersonation is somewhat lacking.....