Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I know... two post the same day... wait the same hour..

Why I like my name:Sarah
Reason 1. It is popular
but not so popular that tons of people have the same name.
Reason 2. It is easy to spell, well... most of the time.
Reason 3. It has a great meaning.
Reason 4. ummm I don't have anymore reasons. (I just can't think of any more right now)

But this post was supposed to be about William's name.
So here are some (boring) facts about his name.

1.)There are 3,722,557 people in the U.S. with the first name William.
(ok ok that's a lot)

2.)Statistically the 6th most popular first name.
(Yes, that is more popular than my name)

3.)99.72 percent of people with the first name William are male.
(Again...duh!)

4.)Names similar to William:
Bill
Billie
Billy
Wiley
Will
Willie
Willis
Willy
(They kinda all look the same)

Here you go... This how many people in the USA have the same name as William...



But although there are a lot of Williams in the world,
none can be as considerate and thoughtful as MY brother.
Case in point... today when I called him to ask him to pick up my library books, he said"I am just on my way to pick them up."
He didn't even know that my requested books had come in! :)
See what a great brother I have! And then he takes me to orchestra every Wednesday night, so I won't have to walk by myself on a college campus in the dark. As you can see, right now I think my brother is the greatest...its a good thing this is written down.. that way the next time I can't stand him because of his crazy opinions or something, I can go back and read this. :)

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Who has her head puffed up all because of her name??? Sara does!!
    I don't know how many people have my name. Hmmm.
    Don't tell me though. At least don't use my name on this blog.

  2. Sarah said...

    liv
    There are only 4 people in the USA with your exact name. So you are really special!!!

  3. Anonymous said...

    huh my name is 6th most popular, who would have thought that!

  4. Anonymous said...

    Wow!!!!!! I am can't believe that!!!
    But come to think of it I have only ever met 3 other people with my name.
    Ha!!