Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I like my name... Apparently other people do too!

I know you are all waiting to hear why other people
(people that I don't even know) think my name is great. Well, you are just going to have to wait a little bit while I tell you some exciting facts about my name. First if you will... my name is spelled S.A.R.A.H..please notice the H. at the end. If you spell my name S.A.R.A it is kinda like spelling Anne with out the E. If you forget and leave out the H, I will forgive you....the first time. :)

1.) There are 769,349 people in the U.S. with the first name Sarah.
(That's a lot!!)

2.) Statistically the 58th most popular first name.
(That's in the top fifty!! er... wait...never mind)

3.)More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Sarah are female.
(Well..not to be mean but ..duh)

4.)Names similar to Sarah:
Sadie
Salley
Sallie
Sally
Sara

0 comments :