Monday, September 10, 2007

Food!

Apparently, one of the current trends of blogging (at least for girls) is to make dinner and then post a picture of said dinner on a plate arranged all pretty like. So, tonight I was inspired to post my dinner. But first some background.....It all began around 5:00. My mom was in the kitchen just starting to cut up some chicken into small chunks. Now, if you have cooked a lot, you know that chicken cuts better when it is frozen. Not completely frozen because then you can break your knife,(not a good thing to do) but still frozen enough that the chicken is still kinda hard. So, anyway my mom said, "what should we have for dinner? I have this chicken and some mushrooms in the fridge." My first thought was Domino's jk, no I thought chicken marsala. Off I go to the computer to look up the recipe. Finding one, my mom and I work together to fix the recipe. (This involves me talking and chopping mushrooms while my mom does everything else. Notice I put talking first, it is something I am VERY good at. :)The dish turned out great. Everyone really like it, even Nicholas. We didn't have the right kind of wine (marsala) so we just mixed two kinds that we had.

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hmmm, looks pretty good. But you should have taken the picture BEFORE you ate half your bread :).

    And BTW, that is NOT a trend on our blog.