Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Mountains

So if you don't already know this, the reason for my absence the past few days is because I was helping my dad take pictures in the Smoky Mountains:

The scenery was great, but not much interesting happened the whole job, we waited for the sun to come out from behind clouds and took great pictures when it did. Oh yeah my dad did get to fly around in a helicopter over a lake taking some pictures, but I was not able to go :( One single door from the helicopter costs around $10,000 to replace!


He also had to take some pictures from the largest A-frame ladder I have ever seen, the people all at the bottom are there just to hold it steady. For some reason I always seem to come home with pictures of bugs, the latest:


Overall. it was a good short trip to the mountains even though we did have to work.

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Your Dad looks kinda tippy on that ladder :). Did you get to ride in the helicopter??

  2. Will said...

    no I did not :(